Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Whole30 Day 22... Please pass the bucket.

Today started out great. I woke up before my alarm. Then I went back to sleep for a bit. That should've been a warning for me that something wasn't quite right because I've been practically leaping out of bed every morning.

I made myself a delicious breakfast. Enjoyed every bite of my steak with peppers, onions, and eggs. Or should I say "enjoyed" it twice? Cuz a couple hours later I was hit with the gnarly stomach bug that my 3 kiddies passed around the house last week. Uggghhhhh

Being sick sucks. Being sick as a mom double sucks. Being sick as a mom on the Whole30 triple sucks! It's bad enough when you take care of everyone else while they're sick only to have to continue running the household while you're so sick that you can't go to the bathroom without keeping a fucking bucket on your lap. But then you start thinking "ohhh, man, I'll bet some flat 7 up would help my tummy feel better". Oh yeah, no pop. And let me tell you, it's been a couple months since I had any pop but since getting sick, I'm literally salivating over the thought of pop. "Hmmm... crackers. Crackers might help." Nope. Can't have those, either. "How about rice..." nooooope.

So I layed in bed, totally miserable. Both because I was so sick and because I was thinking of all the stuff I couldn't have. Lol

Well, at least I can say that I stayed compliant another day, uh? Onto Day 23...

10:48 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad