Saturday, November 7, 2015

Coffee!!!!

Is there anything better than coffee? I mean, seriously, I think not. Hot coffee, iced coffee, flavored coffee, plain black coffee, coffee ice cream, coffee all over your face and body...

...Wait, what? I'm not crazy, I swear. Tho it certainly may look that way in this pic, uh?
Covered in coffee. A dream come true!

Sugar scrubs are widely known and loved, right? But coffee? Hey, I'm not one to turn away from something made with coffee. So when I saw this on good old Pinterest, I started to research it a bit. And by research it I mean continued to surf the web, and by a bit I mean for hours. What I kept reading was that coffee (and caffeine) can help diminish the appearance of cellulite, tighten and tone the look of your skin, and serve as one hell of an exfoliant when used as a scrub. Now, maybe it's true, maybe it's not, but it has coffee in it. Coffee. So you know I just had to try it!

All you need is 3 Tbsp used coffee grounds (yep, what's left in your coffee filter after you make a pot of joe), 2 Tbsp cocnut oil, melted (or olive oil), and 1 Tbsp brown sugar. That's it. Just mix it all together really well and store in a sealed jar for up to 2 months!

Whether it does all it claims to do or not, (I mean, my cellulite is still hanging around) it's still pretty awesome to take a shower and have the smell of coffee surround you. And, my skin really did feel amazing after using it. Be sure to use hot water when using this so that the grounds don't clog your drain. Cuz that would suck.

Are you a fan of sugar scrubs? Have you tried it with coffee? What did you think?
6:36 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad