Thursday, March 27, 2014

How do I love thee, sweet apron?

Let me count the ways. 

  • You're cute
  • You're pink
  • You have cupcakes all over you that my toddler likes to pretend to pick off and eat
  • You keep my clothes clean from the inevitable mess I make while cooking and baking
  • You cover up my "trouble" spots quite nicely
  • You transport me back to the 50's every time I put you on. And I seriously love all things 50's. Like, for reals.

In all seriousness, I truly love wearing an apron. I could be so incredibly UNmotivated, but the second I throw on my apron, I'm ready to get down to business. I'm not quite sure why, it's kinda like it signals to my brain "listen up you bitchin' broad. There's stuff that needs to be done, so quit yer slackin and let's DOOOO THIS!!"

I'm sure it helps that my sweet apron totally matches my SAHweeeet shoes, too. No kidding. Check it out.
Ohhhh how I love thee, sweet apron. Now if only you could learn to wash yourself.
9:58 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad