Sunday, January 26, 2014

There's a party in my tummy!

So yummy! So yummy!! Okaaaaay, perhaps I've been watching too much Yo Gabba Gabba with my youngest kiddie. Enough of that! But you know what I can't get enough of? 

This, right here:
quick and easy dinner that's both healthy AND tasty!
Oh yesssss. Deep Dish Sloppy Joe Pie (or Casserole) from Emily Bites. Looks utterly fattening and delicious, but only one of those is correct. The delicious part! You can find the recipe here. The only thing I did different was I used homemade pizza dough using white whole wheat flour and I also used extra lean ground turkey instead of the ground beef and I cooked it in a round baking dish. Next time, I think I will try to use some balsamic vinegar instead of the red wine vinegar, but it was still really really yummy! You have GOT to give this a try!

9:27 PM / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad