salt and pepper
1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp Mrs Dash extra spicy seasoning
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Season all sides of the roast and plop it into the slow cooker. Now I'm sure you already know this, but I don't want anyone telling me that I didn't tell them this. hehehe So, go wash your hands. Seriously. We don't want you getting raw pork juices all over everything, right?
- Drizzle the honey all over the top of the roast. Coat that baby well. Toss the minced garlic right on top.
- In a separate bowl, mix together beef broth, Balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and Mrs Dash. Pour over the top of the roast.
- Cover and cook on low for at least 8 hours. You could cook it on high for 5-6 hours but in my experience, the meat just doesn't get as "fall apart tender" after cooking it on high.
- Pull the meat apart a bit with 2 forks or a pair of tongs, toss it around in the juices a bit, and then serve that bad boy UP!